Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm back...sort of

Well I've been gone for almost an entire year now and I must say I'm disappointed in myself, but alas I still have life so it's time to move forward. There is so much to talk about. So much has transpired in my absence and I can't wait to get back in the full swing of things. It seems I still have to make good on a promise and I intend to do so. That being said my article "King, A Return to Form" is due up first followed by a long line of interesting topics. Now as for the 'sort of' in this title, it means I'm back up and running on the blog again with the long overdue changes to come, but I won't be getting those up right away. I need to let things iron out a bit around here first but I guarantee I won't be absent for more than a months time. So be patient with me as I set back up things and get organized for the new things to come. As for the loyalists who still came here in my ridiculously long absence, you have my deepest apologies and I will make it up to you. So check back in a few weeks and see how things have changed.

3 comments:

wii-man said...

SHEEP! Your back!

I just got back from a little hiatus myself and I come back to see you are back too! Very nice!

sheep23 said...

Thanks for sticking around wii-man. I'm working hard to improve my blog in terms of everything. I am working on many things right now and the minor changes I've made will only make way for better things to come. More coming soon.

wii-man said...

Very cool. And no prob.