Sunday, April 02, 2006

High Praise

Well I know that you're aware of that time of the year; you know the time where people go nuts checking sites and seeing the most unbelieveable news. Yep April 1st, better known as April Fools, personally I'm not a fan and that' s why I avoided posting yesterday. I don't like all the crap that comes with the date so I pay it no mind. But as to what I'm here to post about: nothing groundbreaking, nothing new, just here to show my love for the genius that is Nintendo.

I just got my hands on Metroid Prime: Hunters and one word-- WOW!!! The game is freaking gorgeous in play and not to mention those B-E-A-UTIFUL cutscenes. I mean, I simply can't put into words how I felt when I first started playing the damn thing. I knew it would look nice of course, it's Nintendo, but I was completely blown away. Not to mention I'm only 25% done with the game and I still have yet to play multi or WiFi as of yet. I can't wait to experience it in full. This excites me for a number of reasons but the one that has me cracking my skull on the roof is the fact that, if this is what they can do with DS hardware imagine what the 'Revolution' Metroid and games in general are going to look like. Nintendo really out did themselves this time. This game alone should silence all the critics as to whether or not 'Revolution' will be powerful enough; the DS is proving itself to be far more innovative than that other thing and on par if not better at times in terms of graphical prowess. I don't know if you remember me saying that NST was supposedly developing an in-house FPS for 'Revolution', well after looking at Hunters there should be no doubt as to whether they are capable or not. Also If one of the Hunters are indeed gonna get their own game, my money is on Weavel. To me he seems like he has the best abilities and coolest demeanor and his world-from what the intro showed-seemed to be the most interesting of them all.

I know you want the big posts with all the info and such but I can only give as they come so have faith and the changes that I mentioned before are coming just be patient. Then again you have to be, being a Nintendo fan. That's all I got right now but....

20 comments:

wii-man said...

I really REALLY want to get Metroid Prime Hunters. I HAVE to get it!

Anonymous said...

lol, in a few short days ill get my grubby little hands on it. and its not out here in aus yet, so guess what?..... i WON it!!!! WHooo, i love competitions when i win things. come one postman pat, need u to hurry up

wii-man said...

I have to wait until after April 14th until I get Metroid Prime Hunters. T_T

sheep23 said...

Why you have to wait so long revobest? You don't know what you missing.

Anonymous said...

money issues?

oh btw ive been making a ninty vid, but im still looking for clips, and it may or may not be done till after E3,

wii-man said...

Exactly. Money issues that I don't want to talk about. :(

Plus I set mysekf a goal to get the game if I have good grades (in high school)

wii-man said...

Can't wait to see it. Will it be on Youtube?

Anonymous said...

ya i put all my 'good' work on youtube

wii-man said...

Nice.

Anyway Here are some official Revolution screens.

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

yay i gots MPH yesterday. im like half do on the main quest, and ive played a little online. whats ur friend code? mines:

0945 5814 5064

also when are u gonna give us ur MK FC? come on! i wanna verus u

and btw, to setup games much easier, if u have msn add me: jaso_waso@hotmail.com

wii-man said...

I'm getting MPH tommorrow YES!

sheep23 said...

I got you on my contact list jaso. Also you better watch what you wish for cuz I'm a demon on MK. I'll have my friend code for you in a bit but be patient. I don't think I've ever seen anyone this anxious to catch a beatdown. Hey revobest glad your finally gonna experience the magic, what's your email. Soon......

wii-man said...

ps32lame@yahoo.com (real email)

I got MPH yesterday and IT IS GREAT! I played it ALL DAY YESTERDAY! Well worth the money IMO.

Anonymous said...

i suk at MK, so thats expected.

but why wont u post ur FC? avoiding all the time.

lol, im still not used to the controls in MPH, i use the thumbstrap, and im just not used to moving my thumb and expecting movement on screen, i keep forgetting to aim.

sheep23 said...

I haven't been on WiFi yet that's why.

Anonymous said...

then go on wifi! simple!

lol, still trying to get a router/usb?

sheep23 said...

All the connections here suck, none will allow me to get on. I just bought a laptop and I'm ordering the usb adaptor from Nintendo so I won't have any more issues. You'll have your wish jaso, however insane it might be.

Anonymous said...

haha lol. i have no doubt you will beat me. ive never been much good at human multi-player in any games. but bots are another story, afterawhile u see there patterns and can be beat, no matter how advanced the AI are

sheep23 said...

way to be confident, but that's why you should use all this free time to practice.

wii-man said...

I wish I could play with you guys, but until I get my summer job I'll buy the USB connector for sure.