Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Revobest

Relax my friend I'm still here. I apologize for the long overdue post but I have been putting my skills to the test in order to go places quite few are able to. I've been digging and digging and trust me when I say, around these times 'revolution' info is damn near impossible to come by. Now I don't want to make any guarantees that I can't fulfill so I'll just say I'm doing my best and I'll have something for you later today or tomorrow. By the way revobest glad your so damn loyal, that's a trait very hard to find these days. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Be back soon.

2 comments:

wii-man said...

I'll be waiting for you to come back. I thank you for putting up the truth on your post. That deserves respect and loyalty. It's the least I can do for you.

wii-man said...

Don't worry. He doesn't dissapoint.