Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Nintendo Website

I know I promised some info of some kind but I just had to push that back when I saw the newly designed Nintendo website. The site is absolutely stunning, it's gorgeous, it's everything beautiful and good I could possibly ever imagine and far beyond that.

This is by far the biggest step into expandability that Nintendo has taken thus far. The design is vibrant and very user friendly. When I pulled it up it simply jumped right off the page and bitch slapped me right in the face, and I'm the hardcore Nintendo Loyalist. I can only imagine what it did to all the doubters, haters, and nonbelievers. And to think this is only the first step.

This change was clearly brought on to coincide with the new but spectacular Nintendo WiFi Connection. The changes are being made people; how long did you think Nintendo would put up with being pushed around by those other jerks and all the nay-sayers and critics. Nintendo isn't playing this time around, they're "kicking ass and taking names." You know I always knew from the outset that hiring Reggie Fils-Aime was the way to go. Clearly the fruits are beginning to ripen. Oh and if you think this is big or if you don't, just wait until you see what Nintendo has in store for you with the 'revolution'.

This new move is just a measly one handed shove on the industry, with the 'revolution' they're going to completely topple the game industry as we know it. A renewed dawn is upon us people, the Nintendo Empire is rising to the top once again.

11 comments:

wii-man said...

The Revo will surely topple the gaming industry. I know that they can do this.

wii-man said...

It look good. Thanks for the heads up.

Revo will change the entire industry.

wii-man said...

The Nintendo Empire. I Love it.

wii-man said...

I wonder how much the Revo will greatly affect the industry? LOL.

sheep23 said...

It will change gaming as we know it. Nintendo will once again set the standard and this time they'll keep it that way.

wii-man said...

I know that they will do it this time. Look at all of the support they are getting from not only developers but from gamers too.

They can pull it off. This is Nintendo were're talking about :-D

wii-man said...

Dang it didn't work. :-D meant smiles. LOL.

wii-man said...

The Nintendo Static will do great. This is what I'm calling it until the name comes out. lol.

Man I love that acronym.

wii-man said...

Do you know what I'm doing now, playing background music. Cool.

sheep23 said...

What does static stand for?

wii-man said...

Nothing. Just sounds nice.