Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More to Come

I apologize for the delay but it happens sometimes.

I'm sure you've heard of this email that was supposedly sent out by Nintendo yesterday that pins a May 9th date as 'revolution's' official unveiling. I'm not saying it's not from them but whether it is or not it doesn't touch on anything we didn't already know.

December 2 is fast approaching and I still have high hopes for what Nintendo will actually do with their presence at this conference. Of course I do not expect anything too major but a few juicy details would serve well to tide us over until the 'revolution's' E3 2006 debut. A final name would be enough to keep me salivating for more. As details so frequently change within Nintendo a whole lot is clearly uncertain pertaining to this Friday. But then again Nintendo would have it no other way.

So heads up and fingers crossed, we've waited this long for more info, 2 more days should be a breeze.

Also I wanted to touch on something else. I'm sure Nintendite is not your only stop for all things Nintendo, but I urge you to beware of where you place your trust. There are people and places on the net where perpetrators run wild trying to discredite Nintendo and lure fans away. I ask that you not be fooled by these horrendous atrocities. Many of these falsehoods are so blatantly obvious as they state things that deter from what Nintendo is actually striving for this gen. Nintendo is striving to build and expand its community why would they do things to isolate every individual, it just opposes everything Nintendo has always stood for. If you haven't been privy to any of these lies consider yourself lucky.

Those other companies know no bounds when it comes to stooping low. They pay people to throw discrediting rumors at Nintendo, who is clearly going about their business with a surefire plan of success. I speak to you in all honesty when I say this generation of gaming is in for a major suprise, the powerhouse that was once Nintendo will surface again. Nintendo will dominate the market when 'revolution' hits next year; this isn't an empty fanboy promise, rather it's a statement coming from someone who was privileged to have a peak behind the mysterious veil that is Nintendo.

2006 is the rebirth of the greatness that is Nintendo.

2 comments:

wii-man said...

I'll do what I can to make sure that I don't get absorbed. Cause This is my favorite site.

sheep23 said...

Glad to hear it revobest, your loyalty will be rewarded not only by Nintendo but myself as well in time.