Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I've been trying for some time now to figure out all that is 'revolution', and it finally hit me that I'm going about it the wrong way. So I decided to post all pieces to the mysterious puzzle that is 'revolution' and enlist the help of my fellow Nintendites.

We all know of Hollywood right. Well Hollywood in this case stands for entertainment center. Which in turn is the new controller. Then there is Broadway which stands for more bandwidth, in this case it means efficient and easier to develop for. Then if you further analyze the word Bandwidth it means the amount of data that can be passed along a communications channel in a given period of time. Then there is the Port which has numerous meanings that apply to the current situation. First it means a logical channel or channel endpoint in a communications system. It can also mean an entrance to or exit from a data network. Finally it also refers to a connection point for a peripheral device.

Each one of these terms is directly correlated to what Nintendo has in store with the 'revolution'. First we know Hollywood and Broadway are the CPU and GPU of the 'revolution' that is being developed by IBM and ATI. Then the term Bandwith is directly correlated to the term Broadway and Port as you know is the 'revolution's' ability to utilize many different expansions.Now to figure this out you have to keep a few things in mind. First keep it simple and cost effective, then remember it's gaming that we're to think of. And finally the last thing to remember is that Hollywood pertains to the controller so what exactly is Broadway and how it is implemented within the 'revolution' is what we need to figure out.

I've devoted a lot of brain power to this matter but I just can't figure it out; your help is more than welcome. I've found that trying to figure out the ways of Nintendo has been most taxing and rewarding at the same time. I mean to figure out what those great minds are hiding would be a great pleasure and would definitely fill me with an intense level of satisfaction.

7 comments:

wii-man said...

I'm so sorry, but I can't do any better than that.

wii-man said...

I have to think about what Broadway is. I'll come back on that one.

wii-man said...

So you get anything? I'm still stuck.

Anonymous said...

ummm, are u talking to ur self?

sheep23 said...

It won't come to you all of a sudden, like I said I've dedicated a lot of brain power to this and I still haven't figured it out. The answer is so simple and right in front of your eyes its just you would never expect that to be it.

I know when they finally let more info out I'll be like why didn't I think of that.

sheep23 said...

It won't come to you all of a sudden, like I said I've dedicated a lot of brain power to this and I still haven't figured it out. The answer is so simple and right in front of your eyes its just you would never expect that to be it.

I know when they finally let more info out I'll be like why didn't I think of that.

wii-man said...

Ok. I'll keep trying.