Friday, December 02, 2005

Nothing

Well I'm as sad as can be. It came and past and nothing new was revealed.

Mr. Miyamoto took the stage and the highlight of his speech was "There's another secret." That was it, he went on to say he wouldn't go into that at the present but at a future date. Aside from that, the only note worthy thing was that Valve has given much praise to the 'revolution'. Valve is the company responsible for the Half-Life series and Counterstrike as well as some other quality titles.

And the third party support continues to grow.

Although I know why Nintendo has chosen this route, I was really hoping that he'd at the very least reveal the final name, but alas it was not to be. I guess the news for this year is done and we'll have to wait until E3 06 to get more info. I do not know if they'll be at the show in January as of this moment, but then again I am not in the mood to know.

I Love all that is Nintendo but at times like this I wish..... But seriously though this is what Miyamoto does. Though I was praying for some form of info on the 'revolution', there was some part of me that never scratched this off as a possibility. Well, you win some you lose some, and I know for a fact that with this amount of secrecy surrounding 'revolution' there is no way Nintendo will come up short on their delivery.

And the wait continues.................

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about the war in iraq?

sheep23 said...

Well I do have thoughts on that too, but I prefer to keep my political viewpoints well bottled up. Seeing as how dangerous politics can be.

Anonymous said...

damn no news, after searching the net for like 4 hrs yesterday, i now find out what he said. oh and as for war; war is gods way of teaching us geography

wii-man said...

Really NOTHING HAPPENED?

wii-man said...

I know, let's talk about the games that we want to download. Oh and I heard that the keynote isn't completely over until the 4th.

sheep23 said...

The first game I'm going to download is Mario Bros. followed by the original Mario Kart.

Anonymous said...

me too, but ive already done that with a gba emulator, no kidding, both thos game yesterday i got em. so, all the mario games on nes and snes, kart on snes and n64, all the donkey kong games on snes and n64, dont forget origional smash bros, goldeneye is a must, basically all the games i ever played in my life